|Basic||• Presenting goals
• Activity formulates and opens up all cynicism and skepticism
• Admitting difficulty, laughing at the difficulty, I admit, proportion, compassion, humanity, the meaning of your job and team pride
|Brainstorming and listening to the team + change management principles||• Team Listening Round: What are the challenges in the field? What are the constraints? What are the situations? What is difficult?
• Collecting about 10 situations and constraints from squadron life / interfaces with: Contractors, suppliers, staff, subordinates, commanders
• A round of thoughts on the service you would like to receive at various places in your life
• Openness to change, leading to change, benefits from change for career and family
|Increasing awareness||• Increase awareness (AL - Awareness Level) for all your actions and behavior.
• Breathe before taking an Action, Self-Analysis of Function, Behavioral Absorption, T-Junction in Behavior, Behavioral Experiments (EXP)
• Propulsion from behavioral improvement, behavioral accuracy, decoding, resilience development
• Sticking to a task, grip, only "crazy" people succeed, the courage to demand and stand up for professional truth
|Principles of service||1. A sense of partnership. Support. Mission. Meaning. 1 Goal for all of us.
2. Eye contact, kindness, tone of voice, face and smile, hands forward, body forward
3. Completing a task: Who does what, what’s the deadline
4. I got it - in progress - done
5. If late in delivery - inform before
6. Standard times (commitment to action) per topic. SLA - Service Level Agreement.
7. Don't throw a person from therapist to therapist
8. Make the transition - Extra. Define what Extra is.
9. Simplifying processes, shortening processes
10. There is no such thing as "no". Instead of saying "no", say "then what’s possible".
|Motivating people to service. Encouraging people to service||• About 10 encouragement methods
• How much to cheer, how to cheer, in what situation to cheer
• Encouragement tools: Posters, postcards, stickers, sms messages, emails, presentations, ...
|Methodological difficulty management||• Addressing objections and concerns
• Addressing resistance to change, skepticism and cynicism - including resistance from veterans and commanders
• Four stages of rational difficulty management
• From problems - to improving the process and driving action
• Separating emotion / mind or the limit of touching a heart event to prevent a crash
• Using change agents and believers along the way
|Measurement, and results||• Assessing one's self - number, major, graphs, rulers
• Assessments around the person
• Assessment in questionnaires
• Using Power Map to control individual-level team functioning
Motivation and Enthusiasm Workshop
|The base||• Introduction (set integration)
• I admit * 5
• Proportions * 4
• Compassion and Humanity * 4
• Meaning and mission * 3
|Strengths and Goals||• What is special about me? How strong am I?
• My values?
• My vision (picture / direction)
• Clear and measurable goals 3 years ahead
|Awareness tools||• Management / control point
• AL, PAL, PL, LMPD
• Disassembly, engineering
• T or tree - choosing behavior, gong, ...
|Courage, liberation, lightness||• The courage to say to do
• Activism, initiative
|Encouragement and motivation||- About 10 encouragement methods
- Accepting “difficult” people
|Difficulties management||- Gong, Classification, Answering, Drill, Awareness of falling, SOM ...
- My Support Group (Family, Friends)
- Dismissal, bereavement and loss, money, ...
- Asking for help, prayer, activism
|My automation||- Pattern breaking, pattern recognition
- ECER (event, commentary, emotion, response)
|Family, parenting, partnership||- Good partnership * 3, good parenting, problem solving, mom and dad, work-life balance|
|Application of Measurement||- How to measure, who measures, reminder tools, app, ...|
Management and leadership development
|Vision and values||• Building an organizational vision, building organizational values
• Building personal vision, personal values, and integrating it with organizational vision and values
• Getting values from the wall to the ground - applying it in daily life
|Increasing the power of an officer, which affects everything||• Reviving faith in the organization's resurrection and breaking through
• Personal power, self-ignition, self-care in all management life sectors for power
• The seal I have to make during my command period
• My resume is being built during this time
|Motivation + anti-grinding and organizational resilience||• About 10 methods of encouraging people: Forward, calm, do not give up, do not be afraid to fear, dare, increase courage, increase assertiveness, attribute, extraction of thinking, about execution, amount of encouragement per day, group encouragement, ...
• Enhancing Charisma and Standing in Front of Audience + Exciting Body Language 4 rules
• Connecting employees to Engagement organization based on organizational benefits, gratitude and power of organization
• Anti-grinding solutions: Projects, volunteering, product improvements, marketing improvements, ...
• Reducing steam, howls, skepticism, cynicism, conservatism
|Change management||• Getting change well with less demoralization
• Getting an exchange of officers, new officers
• Going through layoffs and downsizing in a containable but powerful and rational way
• Moving office and factory location in a strong way
• New software, CRM, ERP, etc.
|Workflow, streamlining||• Lean and Kaizen practice, day in and day out
• Simplicity of processes (3 clicks, 3 steps)
• Workflow automation
|Meeting management, and enthusiasm briefings||• Shorter - how to do it
• Exciting / lifting (and not suppressing depressing) - how to do it
• Control - the mother of all successes. How to stick to it and sell its beauty
|Formation and communication||• We all have one goal, there’s no us/them, we do not exhaust each other|
|Improving performance, awareness, and behavioral accuracy||• Increase self-absorption of behavior (reflection)
• T node in behavior (choice) + behavior experiments
• Courage in behavior
|Methodological difficulty management||• Intellectual problem solving. Improving processes instead of nerves
• 4 steps for orderly difficulty management including answering thoughts and action plans
Additional Lectures and Workshops
For commanders who are just starting out
- For Non-commissioned officers
Motivation for young Y generation soldiers
- For young people
What motivates them? Combining personal needs with the needs of the army,
boundaries in an era without boundaries
- Ethics, integrity
Organizational values and challenging issues.
Family and gender
- Family lecture
with partners. Family-supporting organization!
- Health day
Activities + knowledge for a healthy life
- Female empowerment
Equality, strength, women in management, and more
- Pensioners, retirement
Supporting proper and good retirement
Conferences and events
- Outstanding employee and end of year ceremony
Excellence, professionalism, new beginning
About the Company
Organizational Development - Behavioral Training (BT)
- Diagnosis, insight into and training of employees, teams, departments and senior officers
- Measuring success – measure the situation (level of motivation, level of power, level of awareness and more…) before and after the activity.
- Research and Development (R&D) of innovation in training
A different training perception
Sharper ◄ Unique model for increasing awareness, motivation and power ◄ positive shakeup ◄ Encouraging◄ Developing an organizational culture ◄ language / glossary◄ Intelligent humor ◄ Energetic music
The scientific sources of our method: CBT, cognitive psychology, NLP, Focusing, Mindfulness
The hottest and most innovative methods in the behavioral world
Our background: BT Organizational Development (from Dr. Enthusiasm)
- Active since 2004 We evolved from smart industries: Strauss, Keter Plastic, Global Nokia
- CEO: Eran Shahar, globalNOKIA graduate (member of management), Strauss and Keter Plastic, United States and Europe
- The team: 10 organizational consultants, instructors and facilitators, with master's degrees or above, who are different and diverse – enthusiastic, “crazy”, “kickass”, precise…
- Supervisor and academic consultant = Dr. Shiri Daniels
- Over 4,300 training processes of all kinds – ongoing processes, organizational workshops
- Experience with over 1,000 organizations in Israel from 30 different sectors – retail, industry, high tech, government ministries, the Ministry of Education, IDF, police and more… We have been seen by over 410,000 people over the last decade!
Vast experience in organizational development
- Insurance companies: AIG, Phoenix, Menorah, Clal
- The Ministry of Defense: Teleprocessing, Israel Security Agency, additional divisions
- Banks: Poalim, Leumi, Discount, First International
- Sick Funds: Maccabi, Leumit, Clalit,…
- Industry: Strauss, Osem, Scope Metals, Netafim, Shamir Optics,…
- Israel Police, Fire and Rescue Services, Electric Corporation, Courts, the Knesset, about 40 municipalities and local councils…
- Security industries: Refael, Elta, Elbit, Israel Military Industries
- Communications companies: Partner, Pelephone, Celcom, HOT, Yes
- Gas stations: Delek, Sonol, Paz
- We work dozens of times a year in each organization! With nearly all divisions and departments
- Permanent lecturers at the Israeli Center of Management's Israeli Service Conference, including the most recent one in April 2018
Differentiation - our difference
- Mission oriented. Missions. Implementation of missions. Specific sentences. Specific Metrics (KPI).
- Measurement and performance analysis people Behavioral Engineering Cognitive Engineering
- We have developed from the industry and from automation We work on the ground. Objectives. Metrics. Processes.
- No slogans. No 20,000 feet high theories and “perceptions”, which have no substance when they hit the ground.
- Training tools for retention and implementation: Sets of cards, 5 dice, bracelets, strong application,…